Financial Aid

Federal Financial Aid Eligibility

If you are planning to seek Federal Student Financial Aid assistance for your non-degree enrollment, be sure to carefully review the federal financial aid information for non-degree seekers on the Student Financial Aid page.

The Extended Education Non-Degree Form is required to receive aid and must be signed and completed by the student and an academic advisor (or authorized college representative) in the student's proposed college or program. This form cannot be signed by anyone within Extended Education. If you have questions concerning which college or department should sign the form, you should contact your assigned advisor.

Contact the Student Service Center at 614-292-0300 to discuss your questions and eligibility criteria for federal aid.