We're here to help you achieve your academic goals!
Schedule an Advising Appointment
You can locate your assigned advisor by logging in to My Buckeye Link and selecting Details within the Advisor box.
Current and Prospective Extended Education students may call our Front Desk at 614-292-8860 to schedule an advising appointment with our Extended Education Advisors.
Current Extended Education students may also use OnCourse to schedule general and drop-in advising appointments.
Need help with OnCourse? We have resources!
- An overview video for students that includes how to use the scheduler: Welcome Video
- A video for students that show them how to use the Meet with Your Success Team feature in the scheduler to schedule with their Advisor: Schedule with Your Advisor Video
Current students: Need quick advising help? Try Drop-In Advising!
Extended Education offers drop-in advising for quick advising needs such as adding or dropping courses. Only during our scheduled drop-in advising hours (scheduled hours listed below), current students may use one of the 3 options to Drop-In with an advisor.
- Drop-In via OnCourse:
- Select "Check in with First Available" or "Drop In Online" button under your selected advisor's total list of availability
- Check your BuckeyeMail account for an email titled "Drop-In Advising Session" from your selected advisor
- Drop-In via Phone: Call our Front Desk at 614-292-8860
- Drop-In via Email: From your BuckeyeMail account, email an advisor with the subject line Drop-In Advising
Drop-in Advising Hours
Note: Drop-in hours are subject to change. These are start and end times. Be sure to review this page for the most up-to-date hours.