We're here to help you achieve your academic goals!
Current Extended Education students may use OnCourse to schedule advising appointments and use our drop in advising hours for quick advising needs. You can locate your assigned advisor by logging in to My Buckeye Link and selecting Details within the Advisor box.
To schedule an advising appointment or use Drop-In Advising:
- Go to go.osu.edu/OnCourse.
- Log in with your Ohio State username (lastname.#) and password.
- Click the Schedule Appointment button.
- Select Advising as the appointment type.
- When asked to select your major/department or regional campus, select Extended Education.
- Select the reason for your appointment. For Drop-In Advising, select Phone/Remote Appointment.
- For location, select Extended Education-Phone/Zoom Appointment.
- Select your advisor or leave blank.
- Choose an available appointment time or View Drop-In Times.
- Review the appointment and click Confirm Appointment. For drop-in advising, select Drop-In Online for your selected advisor or any advisor. Be sure to review the advisor's Drop-In Advising availability.