Tips to Complete the Application
Please review the tips below on how to successfully complete the online application. As outlined in Step 6 below, you must accept your admission after you are admitted to transition from admitted status to active status.
Step 1 - Create an Account
To create an account, select Create Account and begin your application. If you previously created an account but did not apply, you can continue your application by logging in with the username and password you previously created.
Step 2 - Select the Correct Application
- Select Undergraduate > Non-Degree and either Domestic Undergraduate Non-Degree Columbus Campus, or Domestic Undergraduate Non-Degree Regional Campus.
- Choose which semester you would like to attend from the "Select Term" drop-down menu.
- Choose your campus from the "Select Campus" drop-down menu. Once you have made your selections, select Start Application.
Step 3 - Enter Your Previous College Information
Extended Education applicants do not need to submit any previous college transcripts. Enter in your previous college information, such as the name of the institution, years attended and degree earned, if any.
Step 4 - Affidavit of GPA
In the application, on the GPA question, if you answered Yes or No College Credit, the Affidavit of GPA will fall off your account in 3 to 5 business days. If you answered No, please call 614-292-8860 to speak with an academic advisor.
Step 5 - Select Undergraduate Non-Degree Continuing Status or Transient/Visitor
If you are applying as a Transient/Visitor (one term only), select Transient Status under "Plan/Major Information".
If you are applying as Undergraduate Non-Degree Continuing Status (more than one term), select Continuing Status under "Plan/Major Information".
If you are admitted, to transition from an admitted status to active status, it is important that you log into your Applicant Center at appstatus.osu.edu to complete the following:
- Accept or decline your offer of admission by clicking the Accept / Decline link on the main page.
- Verify/update your contact information.